Skip to main content

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...

Christmas Card Holder


Every year I do a 3D Christmas project and one of my regular crafters helps me to come up with some ideas.  I am really excited about this years project - yes I know, it is only September but I have been making holiday projects for the past 6 weeks or so and I really wanted to share the project with you.



I started off with a round form from a local craft store and wooden pegs from the dollar store. I used multipurpose liquid adhesive to glue to the pegs to the round form.  I have to admit, I was surprised that the liquid glue was strong enough to hold the pegs in place and the liquid glue allows you to move the pegs into position.


I cut strips of DSP (Designer Series Paper) and adhered them to the pegs, I spent some time to working out the sequencing of the patterns. I then added three poinsettias using the dies from the Poinsettia Place Suite.  I cut one in whisper white, green foil and red velvet paper and added a beaded pearl in each centre.


I think the projects looks good as it is or it can be used to display cards during the holidays. I would love to have you join the class, it will be held on December 13, with two different time options 9am-noon or 1pm-3pm, the class fee is $30.  Email me at annesstampingroom@gmail.com to register.





Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Easel Card

 I thoroughly enjoyed making this card for an extra special lady who is turning 80 soon - one of my regular crafters (she is not on social media so I know I am safe sharing it here!).  At a recent class she had loved the Forever Fern DSP and the colours we had used, so I knew this is what I had to use to make this card for her. The card is a diamond easel fold which is very easy to make, you do need 12"x12" cardstock as you need a 6"x12" piece of cardstock to make the cardbase. I had a pack of in-colour 12"x12" cardstock, so I used a piece of Just Jade as the base colour and then used Pretty Peacock for all the mats. I selected two different DSP designs from the Forever Greenery pack. I used the Forever Fern stamp set to create a bouquet of foliage using a variety of green tone inks - Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Just Jade. I added a large Just Jade leaf at the back of the bouquet to bring everything together, added champagne foil 80 and finished off ...

Super simple money wallet card

 I want to share a super simple money wallet card I made for my nephew who celebrated his 9th birthday recently.   I cut the misty moonlight base at 7"x 7 1/2" and scored on the long edge at 2 1/4" and 5 1/4" folding in the flaps to create the wallet. I added a piece of tear 'n' tape on the two ends of the inside flap to create the money pocket. Next I created a mat using granny apple green cardstock - one of my favourite colours - and then topped it with DSP from the Artistry Blooms pack. I love this DSP as it has so many bright colours and the colour combinations are amazing. I added a piece of whisper white cardstock to stamp the sentiment and some starbursts using granny apple green and misty moonlight ink. I made the belly band from a piece of granny apple green cardstock measuring 1 1/2" x 6 1/2". I stamped the sentiment in misty moonlight and cut it out using the stitched nested labels and a larger one in misty moonlight. To add a bit of def...

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...