Skip to main content

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...

Coffee and treat carrier

 A couple of weeks ago I hosted my annual holiday stamp camp and I always like to spoil the crafters with special gifts throughout the day.  This time each person received one of these coffee and treat carriers.

I put a few different types of teas in the coffee cup and in the cellophane bag I added some truffles from a local Canadian company - love to be able to support local company's during this time.  The coffee carrier would make the perfect gift to give to friends and family this holiday season.  Instead of the coffee cup, put handmade cookies on both sides, or add a small bottle of sparkling wine along with some chocolates - so many different options.

I used products from the Heartwarming Hugs suite to make the gift. I wrapped the coffee carrier with strips of Heartwarming Hugs DSP and added some Mossy Meadow diagonal ribbon.

To decorate the coffee cup I used the coordinating metal dies to cut out the coffee cup wrap, using the heartwarming DSP and black cardstock.  The bundle has so many different sentiments that are perfect for gifts.

I added a Real Red tag to the carrier using the nested labels dies, I punched out a tree with the Pine Tree punch and Heartwarming Hugs DSP.  I used the sentiment from October's Paper Pumpkin kit. I used the Real Red sheer ribbon - one of my favouite ribbons - to the tag to the carrier. 
I am happy with how the carrier turned out and my crafters were too, you have a couple of weeks to make some for your homemade projects for your friends and family.  Check out the product list below.


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Easel Card

 I thoroughly enjoyed making this card for an extra special lady who is turning 80 soon - one of my regular crafters (she is not on social media so I know I am safe sharing it here!).  At a recent class she had loved the Forever Fern DSP and the colours we had used, so I knew this is what I had to use to make this card for her. The card is a diamond easel fold which is very easy to make, you do need 12"x12" cardstock as you need a 6"x12" piece of cardstock to make the cardbase. I had a pack of in-colour 12"x12" cardstock, so I used a piece of Just Jade as the base colour and then used Pretty Peacock for all the mats. I selected two different DSP designs from the Forever Greenery pack. I used the Forever Fern stamp set to create a bouquet of foliage using a variety of green tone inks - Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Just Jade. I added a large Just Jade leaf at the back of the bouquet to bring everything together, added champagne foil 80 and finished off ...

Super simple money wallet card

 I want to share a super simple money wallet card I made for my nephew who celebrated his 9th birthday recently.   I cut the misty moonlight base at 7"x 7 1/2" and scored on the long edge at 2 1/4" and 5 1/4" folding in the flaps to create the wallet. I added a piece of tear 'n' tape on the two ends of the inside flap to create the money pocket. Next I created a mat using granny apple green cardstock - one of my favourite colours - and then topped it with DSP from the Artistry Blooms pack. I love this DSP as it has so many bright colours and the colour combinations are amazing. I added a piece of whisper white cardstock to stamp the sentiment and some starbursts using granny apple green and misty moonlight ink. I made the belly band from a piece of granny apple green cardstock measuring 1 1/2" x 6 1/2". I stamped the sentiment in misty moonlight and cut it out using the stitched nested labels and a larger one in misty moonlight. To add a bit of def...

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...