Skip to main content

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...

Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes

 Did you catch my first Facebook Live a couple of weeks ago?  If not, check my Facebook page; annesstampingroom. I decided to showcase the Simply Succulent bundle and the new blending brushes.  It seems I cannot get enough of both of these things as I made the cards again but this time using some bright colours.


You get three blending brushed in each pack and you do not need one for each colour - I am going to have one for each colour family - greens, blues, purples etc.

When you cut out the big die image from the Simply Succulent bundle, you can make two cards by using the die cut as a stencil. After laying the die cut over a piece of basic white cardstock I used the blending brush to layer the three different ink colours - Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo and Mango Melody. Once done, you have two different coloured pieces


For the card using the cutout, I stamped a small succulent image on Melon Mambo cardstock with coordinating ink and cut out with the metal die. I added simple sparkle by brushing with some Wink of Stella - who doesn't like glitter!!


For the sentiment I used one from the You Are Amazing stamp set - this is the coordinating stamp set that goes with the You Are Amazing card kit.  I have the kit, but still need to make the cards, maybe I will make them for my next Facebook Live. I used Melon Mambo ink for the sentiment.  I did not have any Melon Mambo ribbon so I made some myself!!  I used the White Crinkled Seam ribbon and rubbed a Melon Mambo Stampin Blend over it and if by magic, you now have Melon Mambo ribbon!!! 

For the second card, I did the same thing with the ribbon and used a different sentiment from the You Are Amazing stamp set. This time I used Mango Melody for the cardbase which pulls out the ink colour in the blended image.


I love how these cards turned out, such beautiful colours, perfect for Spring!


Check out the products I used to make these cards:

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Easel Card

 I thoroughly enjoyed making this card for an extra special lady who is turning 80 soon - one of my regular crafters (she is not on social media so I know I am safe sharing it here!).  At a recent class she had loved the Forever Fern DSP and the colours we had used, so I knew this is what I had to use to make this card for her. The card is a diamond easel fold which is very easy to make, you do need 12"x12" cardstock as you need a 6"x12" piece of cardstock to make the cardbase. I had a pack of in-colour 12"x12" cardstock, so I used a piece of Just Jade as the base colour and then used Pretty Peacock for all the mats. I selected two different DSP designs from the Forever Greenery pack. I used the Forever Fern stamp set to create a bouquet of foliage using a variety of green tone inks - Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Just Jade. I added a large Just Jade leaf at the back of the bouquet to bring everything together, added champagne foil 80 and finished off ...

Super simple money wallet card

 I want to share a super simple money wallet card I made for my nephew who celebrated his 9th birthday recently.   I cut the misty moonlight base at 7"x 7 1/2" and scored on the long edge at 2 1/4" and 5 1/4" folding in the flaps to create the wallet. I added a piece of tear 'n' tape on the two ends of the inside flap to create the money pocket. Next I created a mat using granny apple green cardstock - one of my favourite colours - and then topped it with DSP from the Artistry Blooms pack. I love this DSP as it has so many bright colours and the colour combinations are amazing. I added a piece of whisper white cardstock to stamp the sentiment and some starbursts using granny apple green and misty moonlight ink. I made the belly band from a piece of granny apple green cardstock measuring 1 1/2" x 6 1/2". I stamped the sentiment in misty moonlight and cut it out using the stitched nested labels and a larger one in misty moonlight. To add a bit of def...

Introducing the new In-colours!!

 If you are new to Stampin' Up! you may not know that this is an exciting time - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue - and with the launch comes new ink colours!!  Every year we get five new inks colours, these colours are only available for two years.  Here is my new catalogue - check out all the tabs where I have marked the products I have on my wish list:)  If you would like a catalogue, let me know and I will get one to you. The new in-colours are Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia. The In-colours are avilable in ink, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and Designer Series Paper.  I made these cards to showcase the new colours along with the ribbon and embellishments. I used one of the new stamp sets to create the cards - Spiral Die - I love the bold pattern and the stamp is only $23 which is an amazing price point. Check out my online store on May 4 to get your hands on the new In-colours and all the other amazi...